background

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

BBQ Chicken and Deviled Egg Pasta

Yesterday I had put BBQ Chicken in the crockpot and when I walked into the house yesterday evening and it smelled AMAZING I made deviled egg pasta salad with it which was very good so I need to share these recipes with you all! 

BBQ Chicken:


                                                                         


 Ingredients

4-6
chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 btl
sweet baby ray's bbq sauce
1/4 c
vinegar
1 tsp
red pepper flakes ( I didn't use these, I didn't know how hot it would be for my 7yr old)
1/4 c
brown sugar
1 tsp
garlic powder



Directions
Mix BBQ sauce with vinegar, red pepper flakes, brown sugar and garlic powder.
Place chicken in crockpot (still frozen is ok). Pour sauce mixture over chicken.
Cook on LOW 4-6 hours.


Deviled Egg Pasta Salad


 

1 pound elbow macaroni
3 cups Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
2 tablespoons yellow mustard ( I used a lot more)
1 teaspoon white vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
1/4 to 1/2 cup dill pickle relish (depending on how pickle-y you like it)
Paprika

1. Cook pasta according to directions on box; drain. Rinse in cold water and drain again.


2. While pasta is cooking, whisk together Miracle Whip, mustard, vinegar, and salt and pepper.

3. Gently fold pasta, eggs, and relish into the sauce. Taste for seasoning; re-season as necessary. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and refrigerate until serving (it’s best the next day).

No comments:

Post a Comment