background

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Taco Soup

This soup is AMAZING! My brother is the one who requested this one night at my parents house.. so I got on Pinterest and found the recipe.. My parents bought the supplies and I whipped it up so fast.. We were all in love!





Ingredients needed:
  • 1 lb hamburger meat (ground beef)
  • 1 onion, chopped fine
  • 2 cans of pinto (or ranch style) beans
  • 1 can of corn
  • 1 can of Rotel tomatoes (tomatoes with green chilies)
  • 1 can of plain tomatoes
  • 1 package of dry taco seasoning
  • 1 package of ranch dressing seasoning
Directions:
Cook hamburger meat and chopped onion together. Drain the grease. Add the rest of the ingredients (don't drain the cans) and let simmer for 30 minutes.

*Tip* Serve with any combination of shredded cheese, sour cream, black olives, frito chips or tortilla chips for added interest

No comments:

Post a Comment