background

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Homemade Sloppy Joe's


                                                                            

"Howa bout sum shlaaappy Joe's?" Have you ever seen the movie Matilda? When that nasty ol' lunch lady ask Matilda that?? I Think of that every time I hear about sloppy Joe's lol.. However I'm not like her lol..  But anyways this is the BEST Sloppy Joe's ever... In my opinion...

Here is what you need:

1 lb. Hamburger
2 Tbsp Vinegar
2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
Salt to taste
1 Chopped onion (browned with hamburger-I used dried mined)
1 c. Catsup
1/2 tsp. Mustard
1/2 tsp. chili powder

Brown Hamburger mixed with onion.

Drain H-burger (if needed)

Mix remaining ingredients together and bring to boil then reduce to simmer until the ingredients blend nicely together and enjoy!

Serve on bread of your choice or eat plain :) or add hotdogs for coneys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment