This is supposed to be a crock pot recipe but I went to the store too late so I put it on the stove..
1 bag of Cheese Tortellini (Thawed - if you do it on the stove)
2 cans of diced tomatoes with Basil/Oregano
1lb of Hot sausage
1 - 32oz Chicken Broth
1- 8oz cream cheese (softened)
1. Sit out cream cheese to soften.
2. Brown your sausage. Drain.
3. Mix everything, except the cream cheese, in a pot and put it on the stove on Med.
4. Once its hot cut the cream cheese into chunks and put in the pot. Stir.
5. Cover and cook on Med for about 30 minutes stirring every so often.
6. Turn off the heat and Remove the lid and let it sit for about 30-45 minutes. This will allow for the sauce to thicken up.
This was a total hit with my guys!!