background

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Screw You Erin Condren!!! AND your life planners!


NO NO NO!! I'm just teasing.. I love Erin Condren and her life planners.. infact I want one SOOOOO bad!! But with my husband being laid off work I can't justify buying one for myself. I mean I'm obsessed and want one so bad.. I've been watching unboxings and people who share their planning tips on YouTube.. So I went to Wal-mart and bought a cheap-O planner and stickers and made my own for under $10 bucks! Its not as cute and only 1/8th of the thickness of Erin's but it will work.. Maybe next year this is what I'll ask for for Christmas from my parents!.. so anywho this is my "Livin' Generic" version...

You'll Need:

A cheap planner
Letter Stickers







I'm so generic that A on the very end is a V and part of an X hahaha there was only one A in the pack of stickers.. I couldn't being myself to pay another $0.97 for another pack of letters for ONE letter lol

Then I just bought some cute Washi tape to help mark my planner!



And some felt tip pens to make me feel like I had the Erin Condren's pens lol


So there you have it my Generic version of Erin Condren.. it will work I guess!
I think it's pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment